Pilcrow House is a gathering place in Philadelphia for the curious, the opinionated, and the hungry.
What to Expect
A Pilcrow House dinner event is a bit different. Here’s what you need to know:
We follow a version of “Jeffersonian Dinner Rules.” This means:
- Listen. During dinner, there will be a single conversation taking place between all present. There will be time for side convos before and after our delicious meal.
- Trust. What happens at the table stays at the table. Candor is only possible with discretion.
- Be present. Step out if you need to communicate with those outside the room.
- Prepare. We may ask you to do some light reading before attending. Bring your curiosity.
Other things to know:
- Contact information will be shared with everyone in attendance. Your name, email, and profession will be shared with all attendees, as you are encouraged to continue any interesting conversations.
- Food and beverages will be included in your ticket price.
- Sorry, but we do not refund purchased tickets.
- Dinners range from 6 people to 20.
- Dinners range from delicious to mind blowingly-good.
Get alerted when new reservations and events become available.